MLK Day Eggs-periment
- Break your students up into groups of 4-5
- Make sure there are 1-2 adults per group
- Pass out two bowls, one brown egg, and one white egg to each group
- Pass out one worksheet to each member of each group
- Carefully have the students handle each color egg – have them observe the similarities and differences and color on their sheet
- Have the mentor crack the brown egg into a bowl followed by the white egg into a separate bowl
- Ask the students how they look different
- Complete the worksheet
Talking Points: What did this eggs-periment show us? What does this mean when we relate it to people?
Lesson Extension: Bring a MLK Day book to read to the students prior to beginning this lesson!
Click here to download