Mentor Relationship Manager (Part-Time)
Adopt A Class (AAC) is seeking a Mentor Relationship Manager who will focus on volunteer experience in the Adopt A Class program. AAC is a Cincinnati based non-profit, for-impact organization dedicated to connecting businesses and civic groups with students in our economically challenged schools. Our volunteers bring engaging and educational group activities to their mentee classroom once a month. We imagine a Greater Cincinnati where all students have access to mentors who expose them to a breadth of life and career experiences, so they can unleash their full potential.
Reports To: Director of Programming Job Type: Part-Time
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to (please know our work is closely tied to the school year and therefore priorities shift depending on the time of year):
- Account Support: Assists mentor teams in providing a meaningful experience for all volunteers, including attending school visits, managing the annual field trip grant, etc.
- School Partnerships: Assists in managing relationships with school partners.
- Data Tracking: Assists in the management of Salesforce (customer management system) and the Adopt A Class App (volunteer participation tracking tool), including the data collection, entry and reporting.
- Event Management: Oversees the planning and execution of Adopt A Class events, including Annual Symposium training for mentors, End of Year Breakfast Celebration, Reds Day and more.
- Content Creation: Assists in the creation of blogs, donor thank you letters, social media posts, email newsletters, annual report, press releases, videos, and other assets to promote brand and program.
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years of related experience
- Passionate about the cause, childhood poverty and access to education
- Excitement for working with diverse populations and groups
- Ability to handle multiple project assignments and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced results-oriented environment
- Comfortable with technology
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and collaborative skills
- Honest, dependable, and responds quickly to inquiries
- Has a personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Ability to obtain a Cincinnati Public Schools ID, background check required
- Background in graphic design, web development and video creation is a plus
- Experience with management tools like Salesforce, Buffer, Constant Contact
- Experience with Adobe product suite especially InDesign, Muse, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver
Apply: Email cover letter and resume to Marie Rusincovitch, Director of Programming
Adopt A Class is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.