How Plants Absorb Water
- Cabbage Leaves
- Tip: Try to use Wombok (chinese cabbage), you can also choose celery, or white flowers
- Food coloring
- Clear cups
- Add come water to each jar.
- Add a different colored food dye to each jar
- Tip: Use about 10 drops per jar to make sure the water is vibrant!
- Add sepperate cabbage leaf/flower to each jar
- Encourage students in grades 2nd and up to use the science experiment worksheet below documenting their observations throughout the experiment.
Download this activity here.