Anti-Bullying by US Bank
- PowerPoint Presentation here
- Various Bullying Scenarios for role play break-out sessions.
- Use PowerPoint Presentation as talking point for an open discussion vs. just reading slide by slide. Depending on age, use examples that the students can relate to.
- Have teacher break kids out into groups of 3-5 students and pair 1-2 mentors with each group.
- Give each group a bully scenario to act out.
- Have each group “perform” their skit for the class, and have the class identify who played the bully, the victim and the bystanders.
- Wrap up with speaking to importance of each role in these various scenarios and open the floor up for any additional discussion/questions the students may have.
Download this activity here.